Yes, underage drivers need an original signed power of attorney, as well as a copy of the identity card of the signing parent or guardian.
But gladly, provided it is a full visor helmet and the visor is functional.
Unfortunately there is no permission for the operation of racing karts and pitbikes.
Yes, drinks are available (via vending machines) in the lounge area of the go-kart facility.
Yes, we have a safe deposit box (free use).
Yes, you are insured against accidents as part of your go-kart ride.
- If the track is only a little wet, then the free training takes place.
- In case of a real storm the event will not take place and can be postponed by arrangement.
- If the free ride should be cancelled, we will inform you via our Facebook page in advance. In the case of a private event, we will of course be in personal contact with you and see together how and whether your event can be carried out in bad weather.
- Longer race times / more laps can be clarified individually. Please send us a message or give us a call.
- SODI RT8 V2 GX390 (13 PS) / up to 70 km/h fast
- Free driving: Children are allowed from 12 years (minimum size 1,40m) and only ride in a group with other children.
- Individual bookings: younger children can also participate here, as we can throttle our karts electronically according to their wishes and situation. Call us and we will discuss and plan an individual event.
You should be comfortable during the race. The right clothes play a decisive role here. There is nothing worse than being disturbed by a pair of trousers that are too tight during a race. That’s why: