11 great places for a fun children’s birthday party in Hamburg
The 11 best cafés in Hamburg for breakfast
You spent your kids birthday at McDonalds in the party corner and you still suffer from nightmares from horror clown Ronald? Save your children a similar fate and surprise your favorites. Pack up the peanut flips and thirst quenchers and off you go to one of these eleven great children’s birthday parties!
© Rabatzz Hamburg Off to the bouncy castle in Rabatzz!
After a visit to Rabatzz, you go straight to the bathtub, because here you start to sweat a lot. Whether on the bouncy castle, in the ball pit or playing hide and seek in the giant climbing frame – dad can’t resist here either. The Rabatzz is ideal for celebrating birthdays. The cheapest birthday package for just under 20 euros per child offers a colorfully decorated birthday table, snack items and a surprise bag for the birthday child and much more. Hold my shoes, mom! I want to jump to the bouncy castle immediately.
- Kieler Strasse 571, 22525 Hamburg
- Monday – Friday: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and holidays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Entry: children under 3 years: € 5.50; Children up to 18 years: € 11.50; Adults: € 8.50
- More info
© Stadtwerke Norderstedt Party splashing around in Arriba
The Arriba in Norderstedt is a real children’s paradise. For the great water slides and exciting swimming pools, you are happy to accept the journey. Water lovers can celebrate a wet and happy party here. Particularly cool: a decorated birthday table and half an hour of animation are free – only the food has to be paid for.
- Am Hallenbad 14, 22850 Norderstedt
- Opening times: Monday – Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Admission: children from € 6.00; Adults from 10.50 euros; 3 hours family ticket from 15.00 euros; Sauna village including bath from 19.50 euros I Birthday offers: Birthday menus from 5.90 € / child
- More info
© Jumicar Collecting Street Credibility at Jumicar
The real driver’s license is still light years away, but children from the age of six can collect real street credibility at the traffic training area in Rahlstedt. Under realistic conditions, the motorized mini car criss-crosses over 6,000 square meters, at ten you can even drive on the Formula 1 track. Jumicar is also well prepared for birthdays. Drinks and ice cream are available at the kiosk, the rest can be brought along if required.
- Heestweg 1
- From April Tuesday to Friday 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., weekends and public holidays 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (November to March by arrangement)
- Single tickets from 3.50 euros, combined tickets reduced. The birthday package costs around 75 euros.
- More info
© Isabel Rauhut Party in the open air in the Entenwerder Elbpark
You don’t necessarily need a large budget for a nice birthday party – in the summer months, parks are ideal for small outdoor parties. For children’s birthdays, the Entenwerder Elbpark is a real insider tip, because here you can not only watch the change from low tide to high tide, but also romp around on the playground or do a treasure hunt.
- Entenwerder Elbpark
- Entenwerder Stieg, 20539 Hamburg
Big eyes open in the miniature wonderland
No matter how many times you have been in the Miniatur Wunderland – with every visit you discover new, loving details. Anyone who has ever been to Miniatur Wunderland has asked why some guests are allowed to look behind the scenes. Quite simply: that was probably a birthday group, because the Wunderland offers 60-minute tours for children’s birthdays. The little ones can no longer be amazed here, because on the tour you can also take a look under the system and many little secrets will be revealed.
- Miniature wonderland
- Kehrwieder 2, Block D, Hamburg
- Opening times: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Admission: Children: 6.50 euros, adults: 13.00 euros I Birthday offers: Birthday tour 12 euros / child plus admission
- More info
© Jump House Birthday jump at the Jump House
Is your child leaps and bounds? How about a birthday party in the Jump House? Here the kids (and the parents) can let off steam. The birthday offer for 150 euros applies to six children and up to four accompanying persons. The offer includes 90 minutes of jumping time and 45 minutes at the party table, where two pieces of pizza and mineral water and apple spritzer await every child.
- Jump House
- Kieler Strasse 572, 22525 Hamburg
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Wednesday and Thursday: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Friday: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Admission: from 12 euros / person, non-slip socks: 2.50 euros I Birthday offers: from 150 euros / 6 people
© Lisa Schleif Playground break on Schemmannstrasse Spieli
Cable car, swings, slides, climbing frames and even a knight’s castle – all this has to offer the playground on Schemmannstrasse in Volksdorf. The playground is great for celebrating a birthday, because you can make yourself comfortable in a small wooden pavilion. There is also a barbecue area, toilets and a kiosk.
- Playground Schemmannstrasse
- Schemmannstrasse, 22359 Hamburg
© Maria Anna Schwarzberg Celebrating with pot-bellied pigs in the Black Mountains wildlife park
A trip to the Black Mountains wildlife park is an absolute highlight for every child. Petting pot-bellied pigs, feeding deer, making campfires – that makes a day unforgettable. The wildlife park offers nine great birthday offers. A day as an animal keeper, a GPS rally, an amber necklace or a journey through time to the Stone Age – there is something for every child here, the birthday child has free admission. Of course, you can also get various tasty snacks in the wildlife park.
- Wildpark Black Mountains
- Am Wildpark 1, 21224 Rosengarten
- Monday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Admission: children: 9.00 euros, adults: 11.00 euros
- More info
© Schwarzlichtviertel Birthday golf in the black light district
Mini golf most people probably associate with a rancid mini golf course on the campsite. The mini golf course in the black light district shows that there is a completely different way. For children aged eight and up, the game and pizza party is a great thing for the next birthday party. After an hour and a half of fun, pizza is full and apple spritzers await the kids. For the birthday child there is also an entry voucher for the next visit.
- Black Light District
- Kieler Strasse 571, Hamburg
- Opening times: Monday – Thursday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Friday: 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Admission: children € 9.50, adults € 10.50 I Birthday offer: games and pizza party, € 19.90 / person
- More info
© Schattenspringer GmBH climbing monkeys celebrate their birthday in the HansaRock high ropes course
Your child is an adrenaline junkie? Then it is guaranteed to be a birthday party in the high ropes course HanseRock in Wilhelmsburg. Your darling can climb the world here with his friends. HanseRock offers three different birthday offers, the cheapest for 18 euros per person includes a climbing certificate for each child.
- HanseRock high ropes course
- At Inselpark 22
- Opening times: daily from 10:00 a.m.
- Admission: Children: from 18.00 €, adults: 22.00 € I Birthday offers: Three different birthday packages from 18 euros / person, from 10 people 2 euros discount per person
- More info
© Sarah Baumann Toasting with a dragon shower in the dragon labyrinth
In the dragon labyrinth, children slip into an exciting fantasy game and solve tricky tasks on their own or as a team to explore the history of the dragon labyrinth. A birthday party in the dragon labyrinth is not only a great pleasure – it also strengthens friendship, because team spirit is required here. After a successful discovery tour, the kids can clink glasses with a dragon shower. The birthday offer includes rental of the play equipment, certificates and play money, a birthday table, coffee for the birthday parents and mineral water. Table decorations for snacking, pizza and more can be booked optionally.
11 places in Berlin where you can celebrate your birthday with your children Unfortunately, these prejudices about Berlin are true For children, the…
11 places for children in Cologne 21 cafés where you can have a delicious breakfast Do you already have a child or children, are you visiting children or…
Children’s birthday with horses Hamburg Invitation kids birthday horses print: kids birthday with horses Hamburg Invitation Children’s Birthday Horse…
Birthday poems A birthday card with the words Happy Birthday has long ceased to be anything special. If you really want to surprise the birthday child,…