Published on Thursday, Oct 17, 2019
On November 9th the most magical time of the year starts in Disneyland Paris and there are many wonderful things to do! Magic lights, Disney princesses, gorgeous decorations and much, much more!
It glitters and sparkles wherever the eye looks
For almost two months you can walk along the beautifully decorated Main Street U.S.A., sing Christmas carols with Disney characters and go on a culinary discovery tour with mulled wine in your hand. The holidays at Disneyland Paris are particularly magical and bring a big smile to the faces of not only the youngest visitors.
Christmas at Disneyland Park
For many, Disneyland Park is the first place to go when visiting Disneyland, where the famous Sleeping Beauty Castle stands. Especially at Christmas time, when everything is beautifully decorated, the castle is surrounded by a very special charm. But what can you expect this year for the holidays? We’ll tell you:
- Mickeys Magical Christmas Lights with Mickey, Minnie and Santa ClausThis year you can look forward to a new Tree Lightning Ceremony! The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle will be a part of this wonderful show, because it’s exactly there where the ceremony begins with projections and special light effects. These then wander along Main Street U.S.A. and end with the magical illumination of the 24 meter high Christmas tree in Town Square. Doesn’t that sound dreamy?
- A sparkly celebration with the Disney PrincessesThe Starlit Princess Waltz with Arielle, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Snow White and Tiana returns! See the princesses celebrate a magical ball with their princes at Castle Stage. (From 15 November to 5 January)
- Meet the Disney characters This year you can again meet great Disney characters in their great Christmas costumes. They include Knockers and Miss Bunny, as well as Stitch.
- Meet Santa ClausTill December 25th you have the opportunity to meet Santa Claus in person. He has opened his accommodation at Meet Mickey and accepts your Christmas wishes every day. Maybe your wish will even be fulfilled on the spot?
- The magical Advent calendarThere is again an Advent calendar that opens in the morning and is packed with great surprises. Every morning a visitor is selected to open the door. What is hidden behind it?
Was wäre Weihnachten ohne Weihnachtslieder? Die Show mit Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Goofy kehrt auf die Bühne im V >
Christmas at Walt Disney Studios Park
Of course, Christmas is also celebrated at Walt Disney Studios Park. In this section we’ll tell you which program items you can look forward to in this park. One thing is for sure: one of the highlights of the season awaits you here, which has developed into a real crowd-puller in recent years. Are you ready? Then we can get started!
- A musical Christmas with Mickey’s Christmas Big BandIn the Animagique Theater Mickey and his band will keep you in a great mood several times a day. Be there when Mickey on his drums, the big band orchestra and dancers redesign traditional Christmas songs with jazzy rhythms. (Until 5 January)
- Surprise MickeyThe show #SurpriseMickey with Minnie and her friends takes place in front of the Tower of Terror at the Production Courtyard. This year Minnie has some new surprises in store for you, so don’t miss it! (November 15th to January 5th)
- New Christmas MerchandiseBesides Pins, Christmas Tree Pendants, Plush Toys and new Star Wars and Minnie Christmas Sweaters, there will be all new 3D Minnie Ears this year! You can find selected products at Emporium, Walt Disney Studio Store or World of Disney in Disney Village.
- FoodThis year again you will find a lot of great treats and menus in the resort that are tailored to the festive season!
- The LˋHiver Gourmand comes backFrom 7 November to 15 March, the winter version of the Food & Wine Festival returns to Walt Disney Studios. New this year: the “Les Saveurs de saison-Stand” with soups, wine and winter dishes like Boeuf Bourguignon. But you can also look forward to specialities from Brittany and Alsace, delicious mulled wine and raclette cheese and much, much more. During the magical Christmas season you can meet Rémy and Emile in person and try out other Christmas delicacies with them.
Christmas season facts & figures in Disneyland Paris
The 2019 Christmas season runs from 9 November 2019 to 6 January 2020. During this period, the two parks will be particularly magical, with sparkling and glittering weather everywhere and one programme item after the next. There are some exceptions to the dates, as some programme items do not start until 15 November 2019. November (you can find the details above in the list) and like every year Santa Claus is only to be found until Christmas, after that he can be found again at the North Pole or is perhaps on holiday for the first time?! In any case you shouldn’t miss the magical Christmas season in Disneyland Paris! Are you still looking for a suitable offer for the magical Christmas season? Then have a look here!