Contact and directions
Do you still need some information or do you want to know how to reach us?
We are looking forward to helping you with all your questions and requests!
Tell us about your request via the contact form below, send us an e-mail or call us directly.
We want to get back to you as soon as possible.
Hotel Harbor Hamburg
Wilhelm Bartels GmbH & Co. KG
How you reach us
Please note that due to the IRONMAN Hamburg from 26.07 – 29.07 some streets in the city area are closed as race tracks. You can find more information about the closed tracks here.
Coming from the freeway A1:
• From the A1 drive across the Elbe Bridge onto Billhorner Bridge Road
• Turn left into Amsinckstrasse
• Continue through the Deichtortunnel onto Willy-Brandt-Straße (goes into Ludwig-Erhard-Straße)
• Turn left into Zeughausmarkt and follow into Neumayerstrasse
• Turn right into Seewartenstrasse
Coming from the freeway A7:
• Leave A7 at exit number 29 “HH-Othmarschen” (coming from the south through the “Elbtunnel”, take the lane on the right side)
• Continue eastbound into Behringstrasse and after 1.3km, turn right into Hohenzollernring
• After another 600m turn left into Bernadottenstraße
• Stay on this street for about 2.5km until the street is named “Reeperbahn”
• After 460m turn right into Davidstraße and drive left into Bernhard-Nocht-Straße.
• Continue into Seewartenstraße
Directly at the hotel is a public underground car park. You are welcome to park your vehicle for 18 € per day and validated at a cash dispenser. Unfortunately, a parking reservation is not possible. However, additional parking facilities are within walking distance from the hotel.
Information for the 20th of May – End of November
During this time, the underground station "jetties" will not be served by the U3 due to extensive construction works. As a result the final stops are "Baumwall" and "St. Pauli".
You also have the possibility to reach us by S-Bahn S1, direction "Blankenese" or "frond". In case you still prefer to take the underground "Subway U3", you can reach us by foot from the train station "St. Pauli" or from the underground station "Baumwall" with the bus line number 111 in direction "Teufelsbrück (ferry)".
As of the 09th of September 2019 the U3 is going to drive the station Landungsbrücken, but without a stop.
From Hamburg airport:
• S-Bahn line 1 in the direction of “Wedel” or “Blankenese”
• Get out at the station “Jetties”
From Hamburg Central Station / Spitalerstrasse:
• Bus 112 in the direction “Neumühlen / Övelgönne (Ferry)”
• Get out at the station “St.Pauli Hafenstrasse” or "jetties"
• S-Bahn: S1 Landungsbrücken / St. Pauli
• Underground: U3 Landungsbrücken / St. Pauli
• Bus: 112 St.Pauli Hafenstraße / Landungsbrücken
Distances from the hotel:
• City center: 1.5 km
• Exhibition center: 2.5 km
• Central train station: 2.5km
• Airport: 12.0 km
Limousine shuttle service
Soon we want to provide an exclusive limousine service at this point.
Are there any questions left?
Would you like to know more or you have an additional question? We have summarized the most frequently asked questions with answers (FAQs) for you as an overview.
Here you can find current topics and offers around the Hotel Hafen Hamburg. Our Sunday’s brunch is back Your favorite brunch in town is back in the…
Conferences with Views The Hotel Hafen Hamburg offers 6 individual and characteristic conference rooms for smaller meetings or bigger conferences and…
Ahoy! A very special visit to Hamburg. Experience the Hanseatic City in one of our various packages that add some extra spice to your stay at the Hotel…
Hotel Harbor Hamburg The maritime hotel right by the Hamburg Harbor The traditional hotel above the Jetties in the quarter of St. Pauli has visitors with…