The Federal Dental Association operates this website at www.bzaek.de in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. In the context of the use of this website personal data are processed by you for the data controller (see point IV, hereafter referred to as “we” or “us”) and stored for the duration necessary for the fulfillment of the specified purposes and legal Obligations is required. In the following, we will inform you about which personal data is involved, how they are processed and what rights you have in this regard.
I. Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
In the context of the use of this website, different personal data are collected on a case-by-case basis for the following purposes:
- Transmission of online content
- Improvement of the online offer
- Press subscription
Depending on usage, data is processed,
- your browser sends us a request, such as your IP address when requesting web content (http request),
- the data of the re-identification data stored by us (http-cookie),
- Your e-mail address (only in the context of the press and GOZ mailing list),
- Your browser data will also be collected by third parties when we access our site, as long as we include their content or services directly in our offer, for example the internal Google search, printfriendly and other services (s.u.). In some cases, HTTP cookies are also stored and read out in this context.
a) Transmission of online content
For the purpose of transmitting the website you have called, the following information is typically sent by your browser (as part of so-called HTTP requests):
- Your IP address, a string of numbers that identifies your current computer port on the Internet.
- the website you are looking for,
- Information about the browser and operating system you use, such as their name and version
- and – under certain circumstances – the page from which you came to us (referer information)
- Your IP address is required to submit the content you have requested.
b) Improvement of supply through visit statistics
We use the open source software Matomo (formerly Piwik) of InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, Level 6, Catalyst House, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand (hereinafter “Matomo”) to analyze and statistically analyze the use of the website.
Cookies are used for this purpose. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo web analytics.
c) Press Distribution Subscription / GOZ Distribution Subscription
You can register on the website for the press and the GOZ mailing list to be informed about news. For this it is necessary to process your personal data (e-mail address, name). Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of the distribution of the press distribution and GOZ mailing and within the scope of the consent granted by you.
d) Order options / order forms
We offer you the opportunity to order the Statistical Yearbook via an order form provided on the website.
The following information is required as mandatory information:
- Address (street / number / postcode / city)
We need your data to provide you with the Statistical Yearbook and an invoice. In addition, you can voluntarily provide the following information:
In addition, we offer you the opportunity to order the BISS brochure via an order form provided on the website. The following information is required as mandatory information:
- First name Last Name
- Institution (e.g., practice)
- Address (street / number / postcode / city)
- E-mail address
We need your data to send you the BISS brochure and an invoice. In addition, you can voluntarily send us a message.
e) Disclosure of data to third parties
For fulfillment of the contract, we will pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. In order to process payments, we pass on the necessary payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and any payment service providers commissioned by us. The data processing takes place on the basis of the contract and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO justified.
f) Further purposes
In addition, we will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
II. Duration of data storage
The general duration of your data storage depends on the time of your last visit to our website. We regularly delete all personal information within one month of your visit to our website. The personal data required for the transmission of the press distribution list (e-mail address, name) will be retained until your revocation.
III. affected rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by the person responsible. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from the controller, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by the responsible person without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of personal data held by the responsible party, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion; the person responsible no longer needs the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent at any time to the responsible person. As a result, the person responsible for the data processing, which was based solely on this consent, may no longer continue for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Would you like to make use of your rights, then an e-mail to: [email protected] is sufficient.
IV. Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against general or tailored direct mail advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
Postal address of the responsible person and the data protection officer:
German Dental Association
Data Protection Officer
Chausseestr. 13, 10115 Berlin
If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
V. Data security
All personally transmitted data via our website is encrypted using the generally accepted and secure standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a safe and proven standard, e.g. is also used in online banking. You will see a secure TLS connection, including the attached s at the http (ie ..) in the address bar of your browser or the lock icon at the bottom of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
VI. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection information
This data protection information is currently valid and has the status May 2018.
privacy We would like to begin with a quotation from Article 12, paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The responsible person in…
Data protection We maintain our websites in accordance with the principles set forth below: We are committed to complying with the privacy laws and…
That’s what lawyers should know about data protection law Picture: “Safe” by Rob Pongsajapan. License: CC BY 2.0 Legal basis The data protection is…
DENTALHELD – FAQ You have questions or need heroic support? We are happy to help! Just tell us who you are. I. FAQ Practice / Laboratory What is…