We in the team of the "Langenberger Dwarves" decided to work according to the life-related approach. For us, this means living and experiencing together instead of teaching the children.
Pedagogical focus The day care center
Confidence in the skills and possibilities of every child is part of our basic understanding. The principle of mutual recognition between children and adults is the basis of our work, we are always inspired to marvel and learn.
In order to optimally support the development of the children, we find a balance between self-determined learning in learning and work corners and guided offers. This work is planned and carried out together with the children in projects.
Music and dance play a special role in our facility. Music in the form of traditional or modern children’s songs, but also classical music as well as our own music with sounding drums penetrate our daily routine.
We are a "house of little researchers". The children have opportunities to try out, experiment, examine and discover the world every day.
We record the development of the children of our institution together with them in portfolios that focus on learning stories, work samples and photo documentation. We pay particular attention to an undisturbed, extensive season.
We accept the living conditions of each child and promote their development individually. We pay attention to the child in all and all of its personality with its needs and strengths.
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Director: Heidi Hölzel
Accessibility / core time: 7.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Kita "Langenberger dwarfs"
Kita "Langenberger dwarfs"
especially selected aspects of the pedagogical concept of the daycare
- Music offers:
Our choir directors play and sing regularly with children from all groups from the age of 3 in the choir. The music is sung, drunk, accompanied by classical music and made music with Orff instruments. All choir children carry their enthusiasm and skills into the respective groups. The choir also makes small appearances at our own festivals and in the residential area.
- Science offers:
Projects, learning and work corners as well as experiment stations in the age groups of appropriate intensity and duration, e.g. B. on the topic: "Water march!" "All rubbish?" "Everything that rolls" "How does our earth work?" "Can you see electricity?"
When entering our children’s facility, the child suddenly experiences an unknown world with strangers. That is why a well-thought-out and individually planned settling in is particularly important to us.
For the first few days, the parents and their child watch what is going on in the crèche group and get to know the premises, the other children and the kindergarten teacher. The attendance time increases slowly, starting with half an hour. We follow the Berlin acclimatization model.
- Depending on the child’s condition, the first short attempts at separation are made and the length of attendance is extended.
- Nursing activities are first carried out by dad or mum in the presence of the teacher and later roles are changed.
- The children eat for the first time with fruit breakfast, get to know the bath and changing area.
- If the child accepts the teacher as a confidant, the parents withdraw more and more, the child can eat and sleep in the group. The teacher takes into account the child’s habits.
- So that the "in the crib If something becomes familiar, spatial and personnel changes are avoided.
In addition to the daily exercise programs in groups and in the outdoor area, we offer once a week from October to March an additional offer in the field of psychomotor skills in two age groups. It consists of many building blocks, such as. B. Gross and fine motor skills, perception, endurance, relaxation and skill and combines the physical-motor with the spiritual-soul. The interplay of these building blocks forms the foundation of our children’s healthy development. Psychomotor elements are part of the daily routine in all groups, the offer in the afternoon for 3-4 year olds and 5-6 years is cross-group and the children can participate at their own request or be registered by their parents.
In summer, swimming pools and a water playground for games, fun and exercise are very popular
School preparation (in addition to daily group work):
- Weekly, cross-group school beginners’ morning from October to June in order to bring the children of all groups together. Small group and team work is particularly encouraged because these skills are required in the mixed classes of the initial lessons and the children learn to work and help or to help To accept help
- Language program "Listen, Listen, Learn" from January to April, so that the children can practice differentiated listening and finding out of sounds, making learning to read and write easier
- School registration with parents in December
- Visit to the counseling teacher in our children’s facility and the educators in school
How kindergartens can react – Poverty as a family situation and a framework for growing up in a child has consequences for those affected as well…
Yesterday the child happily went to crèche or kindergarten, today there is protest and roar. What is behind it? Today: thumbs down for that…
Easy language: ON OFF Including day care center in Bornheim-Hersel Day care center treasure chest In August 2018, the day care center at Allerstraße 15 in…
A brief explanation of our concept About us Children are active designers of their development for us. The needs of children are our priority….