Dental implants – the artificial tooth root
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots. They are anchored in toothless jaw sections directly in the jaw bone and close the existing tooth gaps. The prosthetic restoration is then attached to the implants, for example Crown, bridge or prosthesis.
Duration of treatment:
3 days stay in Hungary,
thereafter 3-6 months healing phase.
Finally 6 days stay in Hungary.
5 year guarantee
from 745 euros per implant including abutment
In modern dentistry, dental implants are a proven replacement for a missing tooth or more precisely: for the missing tooth root. Implants usually consist of three parts: the implant body made of titanium or ceramic anchored in the bone, a connecting piece and the tooth crown, bridge or dental prosthesis attached to it. The entire system is referred to as “implant-supported dentures”.
The most modern replacement for a missing tooth is an implant
An implant is an artificial tooth root that supports the dentures.
In our clinics, implants are only placed by surgeons
The experienced surgeon inserts the implant into your jawbone under local or general anesthesia.
It takes some time for the implant to grow
In this phase, for aesthetic reasons, you receive a temporary that protects your implant.
Attachment of the implant prosthetics
The “prosthetic post”, the so-called abutment, is attached to the dental implant.
Implants are aesthetic and durable
Our dentists will show you how to properly care for your dental implants and how to maintain them over the long term.
There are various providers of implant systems on the market. In our partner dental clinics, dental implants from the German manufacturers Camlog and Straumann are used. The particularly firm connection between the implant and the abutment ensures a perfect fit and stability. These systems are patented and superior to other techniques in many ways.
Advantages and disadvantages of implants
Implants offer numerous advantages over conventional solutions. However, there are disadvantages that should be considered.
- Aesthetics: The implant lies invisibly under the gums. Implant-supported dentures are hardly recognizable as dentures.
- Comfort: With implants you can chew normally, bite firmly and of course laugh and speak. You feel like your own teeth.
- Stability: Dental implants are more stable than other dentures.
- No bone loss: Dental implants naturally stress the jawbone and thereby stimulate jawbone growth. There is no bone loss.
- Protection of healthy teeth: No neighboring teeth need to be ground to fix the implant.
- Lifespan: With careful care and regular tooth checks, implants can last a lifetime.
- Safety: With dental implants you can eat everything and speak as if it were your own teeth. This gives you confidence in your professional and private life.
- Cost: These are higher than with a conventional denture.
- Time required: The implantation is associated with a surgical intervention and the healing phase afterwards takes time.
Dental implants abroad When is dental treatment with implants abroad possible, when should you stop?? Having cheap implants used abroad sounds very…
Dental implants Munich So that you can bite powerfully again! Lost teeth can now be perfectly replaced with artificial tooth roots (dental implants) and…
Dental implants high quality dentures at fair prices Thanks to medical research and medical experience , dental implants have become a safe and permanent…
Dental bridge: types, treatment and costs In the event of tooth loss, the gap between the teeth can be closed using a dental bridge. This denture can be…