School registration 2019
for the school year 2020/21
If you would like to find out more about our school, you have the opportunity to do so on an information evening. It always takes place shortly before the registration. We present the profile of our school this evening. Furthermore, they get to know the future class teachers of the new first years of school. The information evening will take place on Wednesday, 25.09.2019, at 19.00 in our school. Here you will find the Einladung_Informationsabend_Schuljahr_20-21.pdf .
- The enrollment of the freshmen for the school year 2019/20 is at our school in the period from 07th October to 10th October 2019.
Our registration times are set for the following days:
in each case from 7.30 am to 12 noon.
- Please arrange a registration date on our information evening or from 26.09.2019 by phone to our secretary Ms. Wesolek for your child (Tel. 02305/23680)
- Please come to the appointment together with your child and bring along the following documents:
- – the notification of the city
- – the birth certificate of your child (family book)
- – completed registration form_2020-21.pdf
- – further form for release from confidentiality, etc. (please click to download and print)
Children who turn six after the cut-off date (see below) are considered as claimants. The parents of these children do not receive notification of school registration from the city. Nevertheless, parents can register your child. You then apply to the desired school for early education. It is advisable to consult with the kindergarten teachers in advance. School readiness is then reviewed during the year before school enrollment by both the school and the Health Department.
From the school year 2011/2012 applies the 30. September as a fixed deadline!
Children who complete their sixth birthday after September 30 will be enrolled one year later at the request of their parents starting in the 2012/2013 school year. For all children born in the period from October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014, the obligation to attend primary school begins in August 2020.
Parents’ evening for school beginners
A few weeks before school starts, we invite you to the first parents‘ evening of the new schoolchildren. The future class teachers of the first classes will give an insight into how the children at our school learn to read, write, and do arithmetic. There are also tips for the “waiting time” to enrollment, z. B. practicing the way to school. We also discuss the necessary school material and offer a bulk order for many materials.
The formation of the entrance classes is carried out by the school management. Of course, we proceed according to the best of our knowledge and belief in class formation. Unfortunately, we still do not always manage to meet all the wishes and hopes of all parents.
The following criteria are used for the formation and composition of the new first classes at our school:
- Balanced relationship between boys and girls
- balanced ratio of immigrant children in each class
- religious affiliation
- balanced performance structure
- numerical equality in terms of class strength
- language proficiency
- Consideration of indiv >
The memory of the first day of school is a lasting one for the whole life. In order for this drastic experience to be remembered, parents can prepare…
Already in preschool age affected children can be noticed by uncertainties in mathematical contexts. They often find it difficult to allocate quantities…
Our care You can reach us by phone under the number 02305 9208389 Speak your message on the answering machine. We listen to the news regularly. The…
Learning support – school success for your child Use our 10 tips and information about learning support to organize the learning time at home for you and…