You will find a whole range of holiday apartments in holiday parks in the accommodation directory. Especially in Germany, from holiday villages on the North Sea and Baltic to holiday parks in Bavaria, in black forest as well as in other low mountain ranges. The well-known names Landal or Centerparks with their large holiday park chains have much fewer places in the parks, but often with comparable facilities.
There is also a selection of different holiday parks and resorts in Holland, France, Italy and Denmark. Some offer subtropical bathing paradises as special equipment for the shared use of holidaymakers, others even have their own golf course.
Vacation accommodations from the North Sea and the Baltic Sea to the mountains
You will find in the accommodation directory for a whole series of holiday apartments or holiday homes that are located in a holiday park or holiday village. Accommodation is mostly booked in the immediate vicinity of the German North Sea or Baltic Sea or Bavaria, but is often booked well in advance for the next (off-season). So it can help to start looking for an apartment or a holiday home with a dog relatively early.
Search specifically in holiday parks: With a click on the search option "Select features" you can do the search to "Holiday parks only" and additional options (e.g. according to the proximity to the beach / water) enclose.
Advantages of many German holiday parks and holiday villages
- Central service and partly a sport and entertainment offer
- Often standardized equipment,
- uniform cleaning standards,
- Common areas such as Playgrounds
The equipment and concepts of the systems differ significantly in some cases. In any case, please read the detailed description of the respective park carefully.
For family holidays with dogs and children holiday resorts and holiday parks are interesting, which have a larger fun pool or. "Games paradise" able to offer. Even in bad weather, this raises the mood of the little ones and the parents have chances of an undisturbed little break for relaxation.
For your convenient search and selection, we list a whole range of providers who, in principle, allow you to take a dog with you in the accommodations offered.
Since the number of holiday homes in which dogs are allowed is limited in a whole series of holiday resorts, dog owners should book early, especially for the main season.
Well-known holiday park chains with dogs
Landal holiday parks
The holiday parks of the Dutch provider stand for “Holidays in the green area", for holidays with numerous leisure activities in the middle of nature. Dogs must be kept on a leash in the park. But you are usually very fast "Out in the open" outside the park if you are booking a peripheral location instead of a placement in the middle in the facility. Pets are also welcome in a number of parks.
Offered countries / regions: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary.
It is also possible to take a dog with you at many center parks. In most holiday homes, up to two animals are even possible. Dogs are to be kept on a leash in the park and officially must, according to the provider "use the designated dog toilets". Dogs must also wear a flea collar and of course be vaccinated against rabies.
Offered countries / regions: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France. centerparks.de
General tips for holiday resort search
- Always state explicitly that you want to bring a dog.
- Pay attention to the size of the holiday park or holiday village.
- Read the description regarding the sports and entertainment offers and special equipment (e.g. pools, tennis, golf courses etc.)
- Take advantage of discounts and Reduced prices outside the holiday dates, if you are traveling without school-age children. Then short periods of less than a week can sometimes be booked, e.g. to Short trips around holidays and bridging days. In the pre- and post-season there are also discounts for families with small children on the North Sea and Baltic Sea.
- Outside of the summer holidays, stays of less than one week are also possible, which makes holiday parks and holiday villages in holiday areas in Bavaria, Black Forest, Eifel or Harz an interesting destination for short trips, for example on public holidays and bridge days.
About the search option "Select features" you can narrow down the search in the directory to "holiday resorts only" this includes Holiday parks and villages. Residences, aparthotels and inns are also included if they offer central facilities that go beyond the actual accommodation, for example sports facilities or gastronomy.
A vacation is most beautiful when you can enjoy it with all your loved ones. Unfortunately, man’s best friend and his fellows often have to…
Italy has made some selected vaccinations compulsory. Should there be a compulsory vaccination in Germany after a compulsory vaccination in Italy? The…
By Winfried Roth Who is poor and when and where does poverty begin? It is a question of definition, it is based on moral-political value judgments -…
Bochum researchers calculate a significantly higher risk of poverty for single parents and families than in previous studies. The basis is a new method,…