Learn to ride in the family hotel with its own western leisure riding stable and riding hall
14 horses and ponies (from Shetty to Warmblood) live on our riding stable, trotting with you through the Bavarian Forest Mountains or the riding hall or pulling along the romantic river Ohe. Guided cross-country rides in the middle of the Bavarian Forest are offered daily and the little ones get the opportunity to feed and groom the horses in order to start their journey home with a badge at the end of the riding holiday as a "newly minted" rider.
Our country house riding stable
Our riding stable with riding hall is located directly behind the hotel (50 m). Our horses would WESTERN LEISURE STYLE ridden. The riding stable is open every day – except on Wednesdays, when the horses have a break.
- In the morning, all horses, riders and parents gather on the saddle. Who gets which horse, who runs behind the other, what do you have to watch out for? Before that the horses are groomed, saddled and bridled by our stable team.
- Trial riding (lap turning) at the riding arena or in our new riding hall: No matter if big or small. Twice a week as part of childcare, you can try out riding in the riding hall. Our whole offer on riding program and prices>>>.
- Riding destinations for young and old: Children and adults beginners can easily register for joint riding walks with us. Children are led by their parents and are allowed to ride outside with us from the age of 3. There are 1/2 and 1 hour trails, mainly on the country house area, but in any case without traffic in a natural idyll occur.
- Off-road riding with great forest passages: You can leave the hotel area on hiking trails almost daily with one of our large horses (accompanied by the riding stable team). Advanced riding children must prove their skills in advance during a riding lesson in the hall.
What type of riding are you?
- Trial riding (included in the price) in the hall
- Horse whisper: Tender handling with the Learn darling
- Theory in the stable: saddle science, grooming, bridling.
- Western instruction at the riding arena or in the riding hall
- Guided forest tours with saddled horses (from 3 years, with parents)
- For week bookers we recommend one of our riding packages: "Cowgirlwoche" or "Pony vacation for beginners".
More information here.
- Only experienced riders are allowed through the forest with us & Gallop meadow (with examination of the riding team)
- Slow return rides for mom and / or dad
What else is there to experience??
Horse lovers will get their money’s worth here costs.
It’s my body! Many children want to decide more about their looks and other things. What can parents prohibit? Cut hair and…
Orientation area (jump marks) The education portal: School system School system Basics School types Elementary school Language level assessment Transition…
Developing personalities Our facility, newly built in 2003, offers around 140 children aged between 10 months and 11 years in six groups…
Toddler quarrel is not uncommon among children. How children learn to resolve conflicts and what you can do as a parent in an argument. parents…