|Monthly gross salary||3.500,00 €|
|Annual gross salary||42.000,00 €|
What does a pediatrician do??
A pediatrician is responsible for paediatrics or. Pediatrics responsible. That is, he or she deals with the diagnosis and healing of the child and adolescent organism.
Gross net salary as a pediatrician
- With the gross net calculator you can easily find out how much net wages are available to you after all deductions per month.
The workplace, working hours, additional qualifications and professional experience influence the earnings prospects of a pediatrician.
- Our data collection results in an average salary for doctors in the field of pediatric medicine of around EUR 5,000 gross per month or EUR 61,000 gross per year.
With increasing professional experience, monthly earnings also tend to increase. Even without a managerial position in a clinic, pediatricians can earn up to € 13,000 a month in the course of their careers.
- Young professionals can earn up to € 5,000 gross per month in specialist clinics. In a small doctor’s office, on the other hand, the average starting salary is only around 4,000 euros.
When calculating the salary for the medical professions, customary special regulations such as shift work, weekend and night work and further training are decisive factors.
A specialist in pediatric medicine deals with the diagnosis, treatment and aftercare of all physical, physical and mental illnesses and restrictions of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents.
- The focus of a pediatrician’s work is on prevention.
The tasks at a glance:
- Execution of all U-examinations (checkups)
- Carry out vaccinations
- Review of child development (motor and language development)
- Conducting ultrasound examinations
- Test hearing and eyesight
- Examination of urine and bowel movements
Pediatricians can be found in specialist practices, in their own medical practices, clinics and hospitals or in special children’s hospitals and children’s clinics.
Become a pediatrician
Medical studies are the professional basis for a career in the field of pediatrics. A very good numerus clausus (NC) is required for studying medicine.
|Basic studies in medicine||approx. 12 semesters (6 years)|
|Approval (final exam)||about 3 months|
|Specialist training (orthopedics, pediatrics, general medicine, etc.)||5 – 6 years|
Medical studies are among the most demanding and longest courses in the Federal Republic of Germany. The basic course, which takes at least 12 semesters, ends with the passing of the state examination. Only when the exam has been passed can the prospective doctors apply for a license to practice the profession without restriction.
- Doctors do not necessarily have to do a doctorate and obtain a doctorate.
After the license to practice medicine, specialist training begins, which specializes in one area of medicine.
An overview of some medical departments:
- Ear, nose and throat medicine
- Internal Medicine
- General medicine
The specialist title in Germany is the prerequisite for being a contract doctor for the statutory health insurance companies allowed to. Continuing education as a pediatrician ends with a final exam.
Training opportunities for pediatricians
There is also the possibility of specialization within the field of pediatrics. Pediatricians can focus on further training measures, e.g. on:
- Children’s oncology (treatment of cancer)
- Pediatric cardiology (specializing in heart diseases)
- Neonatology (specialist knowledge for premature babies)
Furthermore, pediatricians can continue to train in certain treatment methods:
Educators are pedagogical specialists who work primarily in pre-school education, child and youth work as well as in…
Gross salary as an actor Profession Actor / Actress Gross monthly salary € 2,800.00 Gross annual salary € 33,600.00 Earn as…
Gross salary as a nurse Profession Nurse / Nurse Monthly gross salary € 3,200.00 Annual gross salary € 38,400.00 Earn…
What does a kindergarten teacher earn? For many years, the law has stipulated the obligation to visit a childcare facility. The most…