COMBINE ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
Esslingen University is one of the leading universities in Germany for applied sciences. Its core areas are engineering and management as well as applied research. These strengths form the Esslingen MBA in International Industrial Management, which focusses on the functional areas of business (operations, marketing and finance) in the manufacturing sector and the encompassing services.
MORE THAN A TYPICAL MBA PROGRAM
- Designed for bachelor graduates from STEM fields with management ambitions Located in one of Europe’s most innovative and advanced industrial regions, a one-of-a-kind business cluster
- Strong links to global players, hidden champions and family companies, such as Bosch, Daimler, EY, Festo, Kärcher, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Porsche, PwC and Siemens
- Lifts students out of the classroom into real life situations in the industry through business visits, case studies and team projects with companies
- Specialization in industrial management field during the mandatory corporate project and master’s thesis in the industry
- Optimal learning environment with a high professor-student ratio
- Internationally ranked among the top European MBA programs in industrial management
BOOSTING INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CAREERS
Today’s business managers need a whole new range of skills to lead an enterprise in the global marketplace. They need to combine a strong industrial knowledge with a passion for managing bridges between countries and cultures. The Esslingen MBA is dedicated to educating highly educated business professionals and prepare them for a career in an international environment.
As an Esslingen graduate in MBA, she wants to work at the interface between technology and management, or in a management position requiring goal-oriented problem-solving.
Esslingen MBA graduates are also sought after by German companies in the field of automotive engineering and mechanical engineering, as well as consulting.
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer"-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
ACTIVE INTERNATIONAL ALUMNI NETWORK
Networking is essential for success in today’s global business world. Over 90% of Esslingen MBA students are international, with representatives from approximately 12 different nations each year: the resulting intercultural network is a particular highlight of the Esslingen MBA.
Through our alumni platform stretching across the globe, generations of Esslingen MBA graduates build an international network to promote mutually beneficial interaction and professional development.
ESSLINGEN – AT IDEAL PLACE TO STUDY
The city of Esslingen has a population of over 93,000 inhabitants and is nestled in the vineyard overlooking the Neckar valley. Stuttgart, the capital city of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, is only 10 kilometers away.
Esslingen has a history reaching back over 1,200 years – a history in which tradition and progress have gone hand in hand. Esslingen’s historical city center, with its half-timbered houses, its cafés and its diverse cultural life, is an ideal surrounding for a successful study time.
It is our priority to maintain the high quality of the Esslingen MBA and the flexible structure of our courses. In addition to our internal quality control, which includes regular feedback from students, professors and alumni, as well as annual quality reporting, input from our study commission and external accreditation, our MBA programs are highly rated. These lecturers call on a professional input to state-of-the-art developments in the corporate world. This constant enrichment by top industry lecturers identifies the Esslingen MBA and raises it above other programs.
Esslingen MBA alumni confirm its effectivity.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- GMAT or GRE
- English language test (e.g. TOEFL) for non-native speakers
- German language knowledge (CEFR A2) by the end of the second semester
- APS for bachelor graduate from China, Vietnam, Mongolia
- Two years’ work experience
PROGRAM START & APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Program start: September
- Application Deadline: 31 May
More information about the MBA can be found on the website of the university.
Web science at uni koblenz-landau – studis online
Site: www.studis-online.de What is the goal of the master program? By studying Web Science, you will learn to understand and analyze the World Wide Web…
Automotive systems at the university of esslingen – studis online
Site: www.studis-online.de Study in the heart of the European automotive industry Learn through interdisciplinary and intercultural projects Study in…
Student trainee: prerequisites and benefits – studis online
Working as a working student As a student you have several opportunities to work. This includes work as a working student. But what should be considered…
Distance learning costs course and exam fees>
” title=”Distance learning costs course and exam fees>” width=”500″ height=”436″> Distance learning costs Distance learning is just as expensive as…