Stadium ring 5
Phone: 02,102 to 20,960
E-mail: [email protected]
TVR150 Trailer Movement Kindergarten
We are a member of the parity
since August 31, 1999 certified movement kindergarten from the LandesSportBund NRW
We appreciate your interest in our kindergarten and put Our institution and our educational concept shortly before you.
In addition to the legally mandated educational mandate for day care centers, we orientate ourselves to the four areas of the educational agreement NRW.
- The kindergarten is run by two teachers, Bettina Hornscheidt and Anja Skudlik, who have several years of professional experience and additional Special training in the area of “relaxation education", "social management", "mediation" and “Movement Education in Toddlers and Preschoolers”.
- In the range of motion you are supported by two sports specialists.
- An external music teacher takes care of the musical area in the course system.
- Also topics such as Traffic education or dental health are looked after by external specialists.
- The number of kindergarten places is 25.
- The children have two furnished group rooms at their disposal. In these rooms there is a child-friendly kitchen, as well as a room construction system, which enables play activities on two levels. A third room for sensory perception and cuddling is also available. ‘
- In addition, a gymnastics room, the club’s own gymnasium, a paved courtyard (for bobby cars, balance bikes, bicycles, kettcars, etc.), a beach volleyball court, an ashes court and the adjacent playground can be used for movement activities.
- Our Out-Door-Day is in the Sparkassen-Arena once a week.
- The kindergarten is open Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m..
In addition to these good prerequisites, we particularly value motor support for children as part of a general pre-school movement education, since we know that children can tap into their environment through movement and perception. Experience has shown that promoting physical activity in preschool age has a positive impact on the child’s overall development.
The more suggestions and opportunities a child has for movement, the better skills such as strength, endurance, speed, ability to coordinate and skill on the one hand, and motor skills such as running, jumping, climbing, hopping on the other, roll, Train swings, catches, swim and balance.
In order for children to be able to act through movement, the following content areas are in our concept "physical education" considered:
- Sensory perception
- body awareness
- Motion primitives
- Movement on and with devices
- Trading with devices
- Dancing and performing
If you are really curious about us and need more information, you can do that
Who can become a “JUMPING MOUSE”??
Boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 5 can be registered as “jumping mice”.
Children naturally enjoy exercise and should therefore always have the opportunity to let off steam in kindergarten. In the movement kindergarten…
Preschool education only last year despite PISA – Why? What does the term "pre-school education" actually mean? The educators of the dandelion…
Introducing the Eitorf Evangelical Kindergarten The Kindergarten Team Standing from left: Jessica Martens (group leader, yellow group), Svenja…
The Montessori pedagogy goes back to the founder Maria Montessori. Unfortunately, the fees are not regulated uniformly. Get the…