Running shoes for children
As the first port of call for premium sports products, Keller Sports inspires thousands of customers every day. We only include innovative, high-quality products in our portfolio – discovered and selected worldwide with the expertise of our Keller Sports Pros.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- data protection
- Imprint © 2015-2019 KELLER-SPORTS.CH PRICES INCL. VAT./ZZGL. VERSANDKeller Sports GmbH – Balanstr.73/H.24 – 81541 München – Germany PRICES INCL. VAT./ZZGL. SHIPPING © 2015-2019 KELLER-SPORTS.CH
Talk to one of our consultants:
Welcome to Keller Sports & Keller x! We wish you lots of fun shopping.
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1. person responsible for data processing and contact person (1) person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Keller Sports GmbH Balanstraße 73 81541 München
represented by the managing directors Moritz Keller, Jakob Keller, Florian Otte and Marcus Trute see our imprint.
(2) If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
per form: Inquiry form data protection
by mail: Keller Sports GmbH Department: Privacy Balanstraße 73 81541 Munich, Germany
2. your rights in the use of the website you have
Pursuant to Art. 15 DS-GVO, you have the right to obtain information about your data stored by us which is collected during your visit to the website and use of the web shop.
according to Art. 16 DS-GVO to demand the right to correct incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is necessary
pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to processing at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. The legality of the processing based on the consent remains unaffected until revoked by the data subject.
in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person
Pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO, you have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that your right to informational self-determination has been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision is responsible for Keller Sports GmbH. If your personal data has been collected on the basis of legitimate interests, we will not be held responsible for the processing of such data.
are processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO have the right,
to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
3. data security We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from dangers during data transfers and from gaining knowledge through third parties. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
4. processing of personal data (1) collection of personal data when you visit our website 1. when you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO)
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Browser operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(2) Further functions and offers of our website In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service.