Packing list Beach vacation for couples: The perfect checklist for a holiday by the sea
The packing list for a beach holiday is quickly summarized: towel, flip-flops and sunscreen. &# 128515; Joking aside. Even for a holiday by the sea, there are some important things that should find their way into the suitcase or backpack.
So that the packing in the future runs faster and you leave nothing important home, we now tell you our complete packing list for a beach holiday. At the end of the post, you’ll even find a free checklist to print and tick off.
Suitcase or backpack? Make the right choice
Before we get to the individual utensils, we should first clarify one of the most important questions: What is more worthwhile for a beach holiday? Suitcase or big backpack?
The question is not so easy to answer and depends heavily on your way of traveling. If for you a beach holiday only consist of the airport to the hotel and come back, then a trolley * (drawing case) is certainly a good choice.
You can do it pack clearly and you can see it clearly less a sweat as with a backpack on his back.
On the other hand, if you change your location or have to walk with your luggage several times, we definitely advise you to take a travel backpack. Especially on uneven roads a backpack is much more practical.
Besides, you have free hands at all times without having to leave the backpack. Very helpful if you need to show any documents or navigate with your mobile phone.
Important & Special equipment for a beach holiday
Yes, even for a normal beach holiday, there are a few items that are unfortunately often forgotten.
Backpacks, daypacks & Pack Accessories
In addition to our two large backpacks, the Tatonka Yukons, we have a small daypack per person with us.
- Tatonka Server Pack 20 Liters * (since February 2019)
- Dakine Trek 26 liters *
- 2x set of 4 Amazon Basic panniers * (keep your backpack tidy and worth the price of gold!)
- 4x combination locks for the backpack *
- Raincape for Marcos Daypack *
- Large plastic bag (for shoes)
finances & money
We always travel with little cash and often pick up smaller amounts with our travel credit card. As a result, the trouble of loss and theft is much lower. Besides, we always have two credit cards to be on the safe side.
The best travel credit card currently is the Santander 1Plus Visa Card. Not only will you be able to withdraw for free but you will also be able to pay for it free of charge, and you will also be reimbursed for foreign fees collected by some foreign banks.
- 1 x Santander credit card * (currently the best travel credit card)
- 1 x Comdirect credit card * (replacement credit card)
- TAN generator or TAN list
- Phone numbers of the bank
- Some cash (about 50 €)
- RFID blocker *
important documents & documents
- identity card
- International health insurance * (insurance certificate)
- International driver’s license (outside Europe)
- Normal driver’s license (Europe)
- booking confirmation & Address of accommodation (on the smartphone)
- Emergency and service numbers of the bank and travel insurance
- Copies of the most important travel documents (passport, identity card, health insurance cover)
- Waterproof zip bag * (for documents)
- Plastic sheets for copies
Packing list Thailand for couples (+ checklist to print check off) It goes to Thailand for you and now you ask yourself: ” What should we pack everything…
Travel pack list for the holidays Our packing list includes a comprehensive, broadband and structured listing of necessary documents and items for travel…
Welcome to the Baltic Sea holiday in the Villa del Mar The Villa del Mar – the popular villa on the Baltic Sea Baltic Sea beach hotel with private beach…
Long-distance flight survive: 25 valuable tips Ideas for a relaxed start to your holiday On a long-haul flight for hours between strangers, being…