We maintain our websites in accordance with the principles set forth below: We are committed to complying with the privacy laws and strive to always comply with the principles of data avoidance and data minimization.
1. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states of the European Union as well as other data protection regulations is:
Spirit Street 32
06108 Halle (Saale)
Telephone +49 (0) 345 13 17 365
Fax +49 (0) 345 13 17 366
E-Mail [email protected]
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data such as your name and first name, your e-mail address and IP address, etc. only if there is a legal basis for this. According to the General Data Protection Regulation, three regulations in particular are possible here:
- You have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. In this context, you will be informed by us in detail about the purpose or purpose of the processing and your explicit consent will be documented with us.
- The processing of your personal data is required to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures with you, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
However, we will always point out to you at the respective places on which legal basis the processing of your personal data takes place.
4. Disclosure of personal data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You expressly consent to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- for transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Storage duration and deletion
We retain all personal information you provide to us only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information was transmitted, or as required by law. With fulfillment of the purpose and / or expiry of the legal storage periods, the data will be deleted or blocked by us.
6. SSL encryption
This website uses for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the request you send to us as a website operator, an SSL encryption. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
7. Collection and storage of personal data and their nature and purpose of use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
Data, which allow a conclusion on your person, such as the IP address, are deleted after 7 days at the latest. Should we save the data beyond this period of time, this data will be pseudonymised, so that an assignment to you is no longer possible.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Contact form / E-mail contact
We provide you with a form on our website so that you have the opportunity to contact us at any time. To use the contact form, you must provide a personal address name and a valid email address to contact us so that we know who the request came from and can handle it.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, as well as your IP address in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO for the execution of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request or for the purpose of exercising our legitimate interest, namely to carry out our business activities.
You are also welcome to send us an e-mail using the e-mail address provided on our website. In this case, we store and process your e-mail address as well as the information you provided in the e-mail pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO to process your message.
The requests and the associated data will be deleted no later than 3 months after receipt, unless they are needed for a further contractual relationship.
9. Analysis and tracking tools
We do not use any analysis and tracking tools on our website.
10. Rights of the person concerned
You have the following rights:
According to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. This right to information includes information about
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be exposed
- the planned storage duration or at least the criteria for determining the storage duration
- the right to rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- the origin of your personal data, if these were not collected from us
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
According to Art. 16 GDPR you have a right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete stored personal data with us.
According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data from us, as far as the further processing is not necessary for one of the following reasons:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the European Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of that processing
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
Restriction of processing
In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data for one of the following reasons:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information.
- The processing is illegal and you refuse the deletion of your personal data.
- We no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you need it to enforce, exercise or defend your rights.
- You file an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR.
If you have requested the correction or deletion of your personal data or a restriction of processing under Art. 16, Art. 17 (1) and Art. 18 GDPR, we will inform all recipients who have your personal data disclosed to them because, this proves to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You may require us to notify you of these recipients.
You have the right to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to request the transfer of this data to a third party, provided that the processing was carried out using automated procedures and is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is based.
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, they have the right to revoke their consent at any time to us. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. In the future, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on your revoked consent.
According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by us without stating the particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us
- is legal under the laws of the European Union or the Member States to which we are subject, and that this legislation contains reasonable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests
- with your express consent
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (i) and (iii), we shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on our part, to express one ‘s own position and to appeal Decision is heard.
If you would like to know more about the influence of the data protection regulation on everyday life in a dental practice, we would like to recommend you to read this article. If you also want to know how to get better information in your newsfeed on Facebook, we recommend this article here.
privacy Data protection Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. Below…
Contact Telephone, email and opening times – we look forward to your message. Book an appointment in our dental office? Here is an important note in your…
tour Our dental practice in Halle an der Saale Feel easy arrived! The Praxis Zahngesundheit Halle was opened in October 2008 in the center of Halle as a…
Dental assistant Training as a dental assistant in Halle an der Saale The profession of ZFA, ZMFA or ZMF There is a bit of confusion about the job…