Frauenhaus Hartengrube Lübeck
Protection and shelter from domestic violence
Ö: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Carrier: AWO Schleswig-Holstein gGmbH
Our offer includes:
- A recording can be made at free Places take place immediately.
- We accept sons up to the age of 18.
- Support in coping with the violence experienced
- Initial consultation after being directed by the police
- Advice on the Violence Protection Act
- Systemic advice offers with all people involved
Frauenhaus Kiel contact and advice center (autonomous)
04 31/64 20 69 available around the clock
Women help women e. V. Lübeck
Ö: Available day and night for women seeking refuge. Consultation appointments can be arranged.
Women help women e. V. Lübeck
04 51/62 55 49, Fax: 04 51/62 43 86
Offers / Activities:
Support and accommodation for women and their children who have experienced violence or are at risk from partners, male family members. Women’s housewives can be reached day and night by phone. You can move into the women’s shelter at any time.
Women and their sons and daughters receive unbureaucratic help and support to start a non-violent life. Every woman can find out more about the women’s shelter and arrange consultations (multilingual) with an employee. Anonymity, trust and equality are the basis of the advice. Employees provide information about life and work in the women’s shelter. B. in schools, communities, etc. Every resident provides for their personal maintenance, living costs nothing. The goal of women’s housework is to support the interests of women and children, to improve their living situation and to fight politically for equality and renouncing violence.
Women’s emergency call Lübeck
Advice and help with sexual violence, harassment and stalking
The advice center is accessible for wheelchair users after prior registration.
Ö: Mo. 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Tue. and Thu
Telephone office hours: Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri. 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Tue. and Thurs. 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Personal appointments also take place outside of office hours by appointment.
short-term – anonymous – free of charge!
The range of advice and support is aimed at:
- Women and girls aged 14 and over who are affected by violence (e.g. through threats, sexual harassment in the everyday life, Stalking, rape, childhood sexual abuse, partner violence)
- Confidants and relatives of affected women and girls
- professional supporters and institutions
- telephone and personal consultation
- Support in acute crises
- Information about reporting, legal proceedings, therapies, clinics and the like. a.
- Accompanying z. B. to the doctor, to the police, to the lawyer, to the court process
- Mediation of lawyers, therapists, clinics
- Self-help groups, guided groups
- Legal advice (by appointment)
Other fields of work:
- Prevention in schools, specialist advice
- Information sessions / training
- KIK Network Coordination Center for Domestic Violence (Lübeck Region)
- Psychosocial process support in the district court district of Lübeck
Protection and help for women and children Advice From Monday to Thursday you can reach one between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m….
Introduction to child abuse: victims without a voice VIOLENCE against children Consequences and ways out Beaten Rebecca and Alex Alex * is 38 and father of one…
Austria’s first chancellor has done a lot to be the first woman to head a government. The price for this is.,…
Rebella children girls shoes girls ballerina silver synthetic NEW vrwznj3213 sneakers I am Fatima Ali Awad *, 30 years old, and I live in Rabiya,…