White happiness nearby – skiing holidays with children in Germany
Happy children, happy parents – that’s not only the secret recipe for family harmony, but also for skiing holidays with children in Germany. Happy faces are guaranteed thanks to the short journey. In the family-friendly ski areas of the Federal Republic, families can expect a wide range of leisure activities. In addition to simple and challenging hills, toboggan runs, ice sports halls and snow parks attract visitors. In many places, spas and spas invite you to relax after a day in the fresh air and if a winter is not so snowy, artificial snow cannons provide white slopes. The most beautiful and famous regions for ski trips with children can be found in the south of the Federal Republic. The low mountain ranges in the Harz Mountains, in the Hochsauerland, in Thuringia and Saxony are less well known, but no less attractive for skiing holidays with the family.
- The Bavarian Alps The highest ski area in Germany, the Zugspitze, presents itself with guaranteed snow. Pros and snowboarders can be found on the World Cup and Olympic runs. The slopes are perfect for families with teenagers who already have experience. Nevertheless, there are also beginners’ slopes, ski schools and toboggan mountains, as well as a large selection of family-friendly accommodations, some of which offer childcare and entertainment programs.
- Allgäu The Allgäu is an ideal winter sports region for families with children and for beginners. The Hörnerdörfer ski region is particularly family-friendly with its moderate family runs and cozy family hotels in the style typical of the country.
- Bavarian forest Young skiers feel at home in the Bavarian Forest, with a total of 12 family-friendly ski areas with quaint accommodations and beginner runs, cross-country trails and toboggan hills. The Arber ski area is particularly popular. In addition to an ArBär children’s area, it also offers a family cross park and a 1,200 meter toboggan run for older children and adults.
- Baden-Wurttemberg Baden-Württemberg is one of the most popular destinations for skiing holidays with children in Germany. In the southern federal state, the highest mountain in the Black Forest, the Feldberg, and the Swabian Jura attract families who love winter sports. In addition to cozy slopes and quaint accommodations, there is a varied supplementary program in almost every winter sports resort in the region, from ski carousels to toboggan runs to fun parks.
Families welcome – skiing holidays with children in Austria
The Alpine region in Central Europe delights with white peaks, romantic forests and frozen lakes. The winter wonderland is ideal for fantastic family vacations. No matter whether you are looking for family-friendly accommodation for your skiing holiday with children in Austria at Christmas, New Year’s Eve or outside school holidays, ski bunnies and ski bunnies are very welcome. Ski holidays with children right on the slopes are particularly family-friendly, so you can stomp directly through the snow to the lift. Family hotels on the slopes can be found, for example, in Saalbach-Hinterglemm southwest of Salzburg. Most ski areas that are particularly suitable for skiing with children are located in Tyrol, the most popular family ski area in Austria.
- Tirol The family ski area of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is the leader in child-friendliness. The amalgamation of three municipalities not only offers 214 kilometers of slopes of various levels of difficulty, but also a particularly appealing and interactive range of leisure activities for young and old: the range on the high plateau in the Alps ranges from curling to igloo building to the glittering ice restaurant. The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser in Brixental also has a good family-friendly reputation. The 284 km of slopes are contrasted by 18 children’s areas for safe winter sports. The Zugspitz Arena in Tyrol is also one of the front runners among the family ski areas. Families will find many child-friendly hotels and accommodations in the Tyrolean ski areas of Mayrhofen and Kitzbühel.
- upper Austria The ski areas on the Dachstein are also among the 10 most family-friendly ski areas. With only 45 kilometers of slopes, the Dachstein West ski area is manageable, the sunny slopes are guaranteed snow and the mountain panorama that surrounds the picturesque villages is unique.
- Styria From the beginning of December to the end of March, the Stuhleck-Semmering ski area invites you to its white slopes and runs. With its 26 km of slopes, the ski area is one of the largest and most family-friendly ski areas in Styria. Thanks to the particularly wide slopes at Stuhleck, beginners, returners and families will feel at home on the 19 km long blue runs. In addition to the first barrier-free lift station, there is an adventure route with a wave track, curves and a skill course for ski bunnies.
Cozy – ski holidays with children in the Czech Republic
You can look forward to cheap ski holidays with children in the Czech Republic. In addition to Germany and Poland, skiing holidays with children in the Czech Republic are up to 70% cheaper than in Austria and Switzerland. You not only save on accommodation prices, but also on ski passes, ski rental and in the ski schools. The neighboring country in Eastern Europe is ideal for skiing holidays with children. Instead of barren peaks with steep descents in deep snow, a romantic landscape of valleys and hills, clearings and forests awaits you. The ski areas are equally suitable for beginners, returners and children, but also for advanced skiers. In addition to tobogganing mountains for little siblings, there are challenging courses for the generation of snowboarders. The largest and highest ski areas in the Czech Republic are located in the Giant Mountains at 1,600 meters.
- Southern Bohemia At an altitude of 776 meters, the Lipno ski area offers 35 km of cross-country trails, several downhill runs, varied slopes and numerous leisure activities for the youngest skiers, including the most modern ski children’s area in the Czech Republic and numerous children’s lifts.
- Giant Mountains The popular winter sports area Spindleruv Mlyn is ideal for a relaxed skiing holiday with children in the Czech Republic. In addition to beautiful runs and toboggan slopes, the little ones can look forward to the ski kindergarten. The wide slopes promise safe driving pleasure for the whole family. In the children’s area at the Svatý Petr valley station, first turns can be practiced on the conveyor belts, the children’s carousel and the slalom course.
- Karlovy Vary region Families with children are particularly welcome in the Novako ski area. The unique ski area is like a fantastic children’s area, on the slopes and in the valley there are large and small skiers romping around in droves. In addition to the fun descents, children can let off steam in the children’s area, on a wave track, in the snow carousel, on an adventure course and in a tubing track. Affordable family-friendly accommodations can also be found in the area.
- Aussiger region The ski areas on the Keilberg delight not only with their extensive range of leisure activities, but also with all kinds of discounts for families. In addition to attractive family tickets, there is a free children’s area for practicing. The youngest winter athletes are taught the right swing in the ski kindergarten. There are also ski schools on site for older children, teenagers and adults.
Inexpensive ski vacation with children ski pass included
Admittedly, going on a skiing holiday with a child and a bowling pin is not a cheap pleasure. Nevertheless, you can save on a skiing holiday. In addition to choosing a cheap ski area, such as in the Czech Republic, there is the option of a larger one Mountain hut or the ski chalet to share with a family friend. Furthermore, numerous hotels not only offer accommodation in their parents’ room or suite free of charge, but also advertise attractive offers, such as family packages, early bird or last minute discounts and combination packages for winter sports enthusiasts, such as free ski passes, or a package deal for a skiing holiday with a ski course for children to try out. Fortunately, children up to five years, in some regions up to six, in Germany and Austria receive most ski passes free of charge, provided that one parent has purchased a ski pass. With older children it becomes more difficult to be able to jet down the slopes free of charge, it is not impossible, because there are exceptions or discounts here too – it is particularly worthwhile to drive in the off-season. Youngsters can enjoy free ski passes in the Almenwelt Lofer in Austria, which is easily accessible from Germany, for the longest time. Accompanied by a paying adult, young people up to 15 years of age receive their ski pass for three days free of charge in the low season. On Saturdays outside the high season, the day ski passes for young people are also free. This makes Almwelt Lofer one of the most popular family ski areas on the German-Austrian border. The next age restrictions are between 10 and 12 years, for example children up to 12 years of age jet with their paying parents for free over the 30 km of slopes and deep snow runs in the Weißsee glacier world. At the Großglockner, the third sibling can look forward to free ski fun. Instead of ski slopes, so-called Snowman Cards can be purchased for a few euros. Some of them replace ski passes and allow free entry to most children’s areas at the holiday destination.
Ski vacation with children Austria Your skiing holiday with children Austria Ski vacation in Austria with children is a longing goal for many of you. You…
Easter vacation with children Where to go on Easter vacation with children? Family vacation at Easter – what can you do? The planning for family holidays…
Ski vacation with children in Austria How your winter vacation in the Austrian Alps will be unforgettable Austria – your next destination for a skiing…
Family vacation in the Allgäu holiday search The Allgäu at a glance The Allgäu region Are you looking for a place away from the hustle and bustle of the…