- using positive terms: "You may now …"
- by explaining the individual steps to suit the child
- by creating a relaxed atmosphere
- by keeping physical contact with the child during treatment
- by praising and encouraging
with nitrous oxide
In order to give children a normal relationship with a visit to the dentist, we rely on targeted preventive care (prophylaxis) and on pain-free and gentle treatment. The children have positive experiences at the dentist. These in turn give motivation for beautiful and healthy teeth.
At the first appointment, you and your child have the opportunity to get to know our practice and us and thus build trust. After the dental diagnosis and assessment of your child’s willingness to treat, the individual therapy and further care are planned together in a detailed consultation. We rely on your help! A promising treatment is only possible through good cooperation between you and the practice team.