European Talent Program – Finance (f / m / d)
With the European Talent Program, DB Schenker is investing in YOUR future.
The business decision making process We act as reliable business partners for global and regional and local level functions.
We want YOU to develop with US.
- Monitor, manage and optimize liquidity, manage capital and act as a contact person for banking and finance at regional level
- Act as first level support for accounting topics in Europe, work with global / regional accounting projects, and coordinate trouble shooting for regional accounting matters
- Statements according to legal and legal requirements
- Performing financial and operational controlling and as-is-analysis in the region of Europe to grow the business strategically, including early identification of deviations and business risk assessments as well as development of suggestions for countermeasures and tracking thesis
- Providing the European Management Board with information to take
- Developing solutions that reflect best practices across multiple business areas functions / countries or clusters
- Drive for value creation through efficiency, simplification and automation
- Being part of Global operations for a defined time
- Visiting terminals, branches, warehouses to learn about the business and integrate it into the daily finance work
- Being part of sales processes
- Digital transformation, digitization
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) culture focus
- Above-average Master or Diploma studies in Business / Economics with a focus on Finance or Controlling
- First relevant work experience (max 2 years) or internships
- International experience through semester abroad or international internship
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Attractive overall package
- Individual development
- Network and contacts
- Exciting projects
- career opportunities
Do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your call / email! Schenker Europe GmbH Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 3 60549 Frankfurt Germany Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Eye lasers in Frankfurt – experiences costs Which eye laser clinic in Frankfurt am Main is best suited to laser eye can only be answered individually….
Working as a working student As a student you have several opportunities to work. This includes work as a working student. But what should be considered…
Implantology in Frankfurt The reasons for lost own teeth are different, but mostly due to periodontitis. Implantology is the most advanced way to replace…
Veneers Frankfurt Benefit from the advantages of a minimally invasive restoration Visible defects on the teeth are always associated with aesthetic…