Travel bloggers wanted
If you like, you can write a guest article on MiniGlobetrotter, which is then read by readers and shared on social networks.
Why write as a travel blogger guest article?
Writing guest articles is a great way to introduce yourself to a completely different audience and attract new readers to your blog. You will receive a full distribution of the article, as well as all other articles on the page, with an author box and links to your website, a relevant article and your strongest social network.
You also get a link to your blog, which is good for search engine rankings.
What sort of guest article is being searched?
You can currently write about the following destinations:
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- Great Britain
- Fiji and the South Seas
You can write an informative travelogue or a list of your top highlights in a destination, a restaurant recommendation or a travel itinerary.
In addition, I currently accept articles on travel tips, for example:
What does the guest article have to include?
Do not start immediately, but read the following points carefully. I am also happy to answer any further questions if you are unsure whether the article would be suitable for MiniGlobetrotter.
- At least 800 words, better over 1,000 words
- A topic in which you are well versed. Ideally, something that represents you and your blog well
- The article may not have appeared anywhere else yet
- Well structured with start, middle and end, as well as subheadings or bullets to make reading easier
- At least one good photo to which you have the rights, in landscape format, at least 1024px wide. Also like another photo in portrait format for a Pinterest pin.
- Additional links to recommended attractions or companies, but no promotional or affiliate links
- An author bio with two or three sentences about your blog and person with a link to the blog and a link to your strongest social network (like Facebook)
- After publication of the guest post, the article must be advertised through your own networks. I would also be very happy if you link the article back to your “Media” page
The best way to look like this is by looking at previous travel blogger articles.
Who can submit a guest article to MiniGlobetrotter?
I’m happy about submissions from everyone German-speaking travel bloggers. Your blog should be at least six months old and contain at least a dozen longer blog posts. You should be active in social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
Is there a compensation?
No, the guest contributions are not remunerated.
Tips for a not so terribly boring Sunday in Berlin Sunday is the day of the week that does not suit me. Why? Because there is not much to do there. In…
about Heike Kaufhold Heike Kaufhold is a journalist, blogger and publisher of the family Travel blog KÖLN FORMAT. The blog is one of the most famous…
Top sight of Seville: Real Alcazar The Real Alcazar of Seville in beautiful Andalusia is one of the most famous sights of the city with its magnificent…
20 recommended Malaga excursions The Andalusian port city of Malaga is a great starting point , from where you can reach many of the attractions in the…