Warth is winter pure. Look forward to the snowiest ski area in Europe with up to 11 m of natural snow per winter and one of the most modern snow facilities in the Alps. Feel the unique snow quality on the slopes of our Vorarlberg mountain village at 1,500 m during your skiing holiday.
Directly opposite our 4 star Superior Wellnesshotel Wartherhof is the ski lift! Relaxed ski in and ski out for your winter holiday at the Arlberg.
The Arlberg: The best ski resort in the world 2017
The skiing fun here is huge: With us you can spend your skiing holidays in the Ski Arlberg network, which was awarded the best skiing area in the world in 2017 and is one of the 5 largest skiing areas in the world. If you wish, you can ski both in Vorarlberg and Tyrol in one day during your skiing holiday without having to take a ski bus. World class!
Advantages for hotel guests at Skihotel Warther Hof
- Only 50 steps to the piste
- Skiing from December to April
- Austria’s largest contiguous ski area, the fifth largest ski area in the world
- Ski passes available at the reception desk
- Ski schools and children’s ski school directly at the hotel
- Ski rental directly at the hotel
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Ski service: Growing, small or large service. Simply leave your skis in the ski room until 6 p.m. and put the desired service on a piece of paper. Until the next day at 9.00 a.m. the freshly prepared ski is back in its place.
- Guest laundry room for washing and drying
Sporty Family Friendly Challenging
305 km of slopes for your ski holidays in Warth
Plenty of snow and slopes! That means 305 km of piste fun in the ski area Ski Arlberg for your winter holidays in Austria. Directly accessible from Warth. Your car can take a holiday for free in the underground car park of the Skihotel Warther Hofs, while you experience the fifth largest ski area in the world.
Ski area Warth-Schröcken
For your relaxed skiing holiday in Vorarlberg you can enjoy first-class skiing and snowboarding directly in Warth-Schröcken:
- 62,5 km of pistes
- 29,7 km blue, 21,3 km red and 11,5 km black slopes
- 15 Lifts and cable cars
- Europe’s most naturally snowy ski area at 1,500 to over 2,800 metres above sea level
- one of the most modern snow-making facilities in the Alps at the Dorfbahn Warth
- Lift “Steffisalp-Express” directly at the Skihotel Warther Hof
- Warth village railway in the village centre, only 700 m away, with comfortable 8-seater gondola lift
- Pauli´s Snow Adventure Land at the Warth Village Railway
- Practice lift at the Skihotel Warther Hof
- Free LVS training facilities on the Steffisalp-Express
- Funpark and Funslope Steffisalp at the Wannenkopf Railway
- Free ski buses directly at the hotel to Jägeralp-Express and Salober-Jet
- Steepest slopes on the Arlberg: “Walser shot” on the Jägeralp Express with a gradient of over 60% and “Ochsakopf” on the Salober-Jet with a gradient of 2x 70%.
- Ski over the Falkenkopf lift to Körbersee, Austria’s most beautiful place in 2017.
Ski Arlberg: Skiing in Vorarlberg and Tyrol
Warth-Schröcken, St. Anton, Lech-Zürs. All ski areas on the Arlberg are connected by pistes and ski lifts – so that you can get from Warth on skis or snowboard to Lech, Oberlech, Zürs, Stuben, St. Christoph, St. Anton and Klösterle/Sonnenkopf for winter sports.
Ski Arlberg at a glance
- 305 km of slopes
- 130 km blue pistes, 124 km red pistes, 51 km black pistes, 200 km signposted ski routes
- 88 ski lifts and cable cars
- largest contiguous ski area in Austria
- Among the 5 largest ski resorts in the world
- Best ski area in the world 2017 – awarded by skigebiete-test.de, the largest winter sports portal in Germany. More than 250 ski resorts were tested by experts in various categories and Ski Arlberg achieved 1st place.
- Skiresort.de: As a 5-star ski resort one of the best in the world and test winner 2018 in the category “Könner, Freerider”, but also 5 stars as a family ski resort and ski resort for beginners – awarded by the world’s largest test portal of ski resorts. Test result
Perfect moments in the snow
Ski passes for 3 tariff associations
At our hotel you can get ski passes for the 3 tariff associations, which include the Warth-Schröcken ski area.
Ski pass for the ski area Warth-Schröcken
Valid for the 15 lifts and cable cars in the Warth-Schröcken ski area. Available for 1, 2 or 2.5 days. Ski buses in Warth-Schröcken free of charge.
The Ski Arlberg ski pass or the 3-valley ski pass are also available.
Ski pass for the Ski Arlberg ski area network
Valid for the lifts and cable cars of the Ski Arlberg network (Warth-Schröcken, St. Anton, Lech-Zürs, Stuben).
Ski buses in Ski Arlberg free of charge.
3-valley ski pass
Ski pass for the Warth-Schröcken ski area as well as for ski areas in the Bregenzerwald, Lechtal and Großes Walsertal – a total of 31 ski areas.
Except Warth-Schröcken not valid for the ski areas of the Ski Arlberg.
Skiing on the Arlberg
The White Ring
The ski circuit from Rüfikopf am Lech to Zürs, Zug and Oberlech is legendary and one of the best in the Alps. 22 km and 5,500 metres of altitude difference are the challenges of this half-day ski track. Tip: Take a break at the viewing platforms at Rüfikopf and Madloch.
Every year there is also “The White Ring – The Race”, the longest ski race in the world.
Pauli´s Skirunde – The White Ring for beginners and children
The ski circuit only runs over blue pistes in the Warth-Schröcken ski area. The start is at the valley station of the Steffisalp-Express in Warth, directly opposite our ski hotel Warther Hof. You can get off at any main lift.
Run of Fame
Ski tour through the entire Ski-Arlberg area from Warth via Lech-Zürs to St. Anton and back via the Arlberg Pass, the Flexen Pass and the Hochtannberg Pass.
Take the “Run of Fame” with 85 kilometres of pistes and 18,000 metres of altitude difference. The Arlberg piste safari.
Bookable as Arlberg-Freeride-Safari with Freerideruns at the Ski- und Snowboardschule Warth.
Pfarrer Müller Freeride Tour
In the 19th century the sensation succeeded: Father Müller was the first to buy skis, taught himself how to ski and was the first to ski from Warth to Lech. Today, this freeride tour is still one of the most popular ski tours on the Arlberg and skiing in our mountain village is unthinkable without it. The freeride tour can be booked at the ski schools in Warth.