Friday April 30, 2010
Package is there!
Arrived today and I would like to take it out:
Two jerseys, a blouse fabric, the Adita Cord as discussed and a jersey from the rest of the bag (the striped one on the far left).
I would like to offer you these fabrics for exchange:
Two BW fabrics, the right one is from Stenzo, the left one I don’t know.
Picture above: a Poplin on the left, a baby cord on the right, I think from Hilco.
Again picture above: on the left a BW fabric, on the right a baby cord in a beautiful warm purple with sewn-in satin ribbon.
And this one was very difficult to photograph: a thin blouse BW fabric with a ribbon in a beautiful green.
For the remaining jersey I offer one of the following fabrics:
An orange jersey, a light turquoise summer terry, and a green Nicky fabric from Westphalia. Unfortunately, the color of the Nicky comes across poorly, maybe it is because he is lying next to the turquoise fabric * I have no idea *. In the original it is a little lighter and much fresher, a nice strong light green.
So now you can vote. I hope I got your taste
Posted by piccolina at 12:27 PM 12 comments
Wednesday April 28, 2010
Package on the way
Excuse me, I drove the package around for 2 days and then also notice that it doesn’t fit in the packing box. I finally got it today drop off at the post office, it’s on its way to Corinna.
It was really fun with the exchange.
Posted by eifelwutz at 5:16 PM 0 comments
Saturday April 24, 2010
Exchange perfect and package number
So here are the pictures:
Raw materials on the left – pure substances on the right and the whole package without a joker bag, I forgot;)
The girls’ ring jersey is also a cotton jersey with a percentage of elastane – I really have no feeling for it, but it feels like the swafing fabrics and they are 95% BW 5% elastane.
The package number for Conny: 962042948082 with DHL
If everything is ok, I’ll take the monster pack away.
Posted by eifelwutz at 9:01 AM 1 comments
Thursday April 22, 2010
May someone vote?
The pure substances are not that clear yet – and I still got some out, they can be looked at again * laughs *
I would also like to send the package on, the thick part is pretty much in my feet here * ggg *
Now who’s next??
Posted by eifelwutz at 7:00 PM 7 comments
Wednesday April 21, 2010
14) BW Seersucker by Bizzkids- washed and dried with small flowers
15) Shirt fabric Hilco Karo Mods- still unwashed
16) beautiful stretchy girl stripes jersey composition? Feels like viscose
17) Sanetta BW Jersey 1.6 m piece from package in apricot, unwashed
18) BW "Barbapapas" colorfully unwashed
I would like to exchange 19- if nobody has anything against the cut red and white stripes (approx. 50 cm usable length plus small gates) for 2 m from the new Janeaband with the green skyrockets and the matching blue / white star ribbon.
Posted by eifelwutz at 3:46 PM 5 comments
Tuesday April 20, 2010
Parcel landed in the Eifel
The big package was in front of my door this afternoon – besides this time cream slices from Bote * lach *
This is the content:
I actually like 6 sticks – but I don’t like to be outrageous. unless nobody minds. And I would have enough substitutes that you like.
These are my out wishes:
and the strange:
And these are my exchange suggestions:
Gitta by Swafing in
1) brown / rather gray streaked and
2) khaki / turquoise (not yet washed)
3) pink-pink with polka dots along the stripes – manufacturer and composition unknown. A little more than 1 m long
4) Sanetta combination jersey in purple-lilac, pre-washed + dried, originally 1 m
5) Sanetta Interlock khaki-white, not pre-washed
6) Adita Cord in light blue / blue, I have to measure again
7) somewhat stretchy firm cotton composition but unknown patterned in blue by Bizzkids
as above, only pink / red both also washed and dried
9) Printed thinner cotton (Hil-Tex) unwashed green with large blue spots
10) ditto with small blue spots
11) slightly thicker as above white cotton print with dots
12) beautiful patchwork fabric in blue patterned – but only 112 cm wide (I can cut longer, is still on the bale
13) Ditto in white with blue / brown floral print – 112 cm wide.
Let’s see what you say about the selection, I also like to rummage again.
Posted by eifelwutz at 3:29 PM 9 comments
Thursday, April 30, 2009 I have now decided my heavy heart and would like to take out the following fabrics: Colorful flower fabric by…
Karlas chaosecke: January 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010 was planned. , a nice breakfast with lovely bloggers here! since it has been here almost continuously since Thursday…
to my girlfriend’s new sewing room – it has really become really beautiful. Her dad made the spool holder and the ribbon holder from…
This is default featured slide 1 title Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions. This is…