Collect wild garbage:
Don’t wait too long!
If nature lacks green, you can see it all the more: Carelessly thrown away trash in ditches, on playgrounds or on sidewalks. Now is the right one time, Organize garbage collection campaigns.
If you want to be active and do something for the environment, you should already be in the starting blocks. Collection campaigns only make sense in spring when nature is still asleep. On the one hand, this has the practical advantage that the rubbish is easy to see in bare bushes. It is also very important not to disturb the animals as soon as it gets warmer. Specifically, this means that garbage collection campaigns should end at the end of March at the latest. The so-called breeding and setting period begins on April 1st, when animals usually breed or hatch world bring.
The wren is one of the animals that can literally get into the enclosure even in early spring. The ground breeder also builds its nests in the city in loose scrub or under bushes. Exactly where, in case of doubt, an avid garbage collector could use his gripping tongs. So be careful!
- This year, the city of Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock is organizing a collection campaign for March 17, 2017.
- The collection campaigns in the Gütersloh and Warendorf districts are supported by the waste management companies GEG and AWG with garbage bags, safety vests, caps and on loan with gripping tongs.
- Registration record: there are already over 1,000 registrations
- The day is psonsered by Tönsmeier, Fleischerei Sander, Marktkauf Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock, Volksbank Rietberg e.G., GEG and AWG
- with: Stukenbrock primary school, Michael school, Pollhans school, comprehensive school, Lisa Tetzner school, high school, junior high school, AWO tree frog kindergarten family center, St. Josef kindergarten, Der Spatz, St. Elisabeth Day care center, St. Heinrich Kindergarten, St. Achatius Kindergarten
- Members of various associations: Heimat und Verkehrsverein, Ev. Freikirche, Tenge Rietberg Verwaltungs GmbH, Industrial Museum Association, FC Stukenbrock, Heideverein Sende, Ev. Baptist Church, Youth Café St. Ursula, KLJB Sende
- Start: 9 a.m. for spontaneous people Meeting point: Bauhof, Alte Spellerstraße 22 in SHS. Each group decides for itself
- End: approx. 11.30 a.m. at the building yard, Alte Spellerstraße 22, with snack and drinks / press
Have we piqued your interest?
Would you like to actively support us?
Registration with the city administration, Linda Wendt, on telephone number. 05207/89 05 – 429 is sufficient. Please register by March 10th, 2017. You will then find out details of how the day will go.
[amazon_link asins = ’B00CC6KUI2 ′ template =’ ProductAd ’store =’ kukon-21 ′ marketplace = ’DE’ link_ > Tags: information
Night after night, ghosts talk about their past lives they would like to return to, President Lincoln mourns the death of his deceased…
Berlin (dpa) – The number of child benefit recipients will reach a new record this year with over 15 million. By the end of November there was 15.35…
The famous composer’s passion for women was certainly as great as that for his music. That leave his numerous love affairs…
Young children love repetitions. Once your child has discovered something beautiful, they will want to see / hear / do this thing again and again – and you…