Muffins in a waffle cup
Muffins in a waffle cup
One thinks, one knows the best recipes for children‘s birthday and co – and suddenly realizes: The seemingly simplest and most practical recipe has passed me so far. Yesterday evening I asked Instagram: Which cake recipes you can recommend for the children’s party? And several times the muffins in the waffle cup were recommended to me. I had to try it! Said and done. Now we are very excited. And finally we have found something that we take to the birthday party in the kindergarten: Practical, does not crumble, fits in the smallest of hands, looks very colorful and is also super delicious.
For 16 waffle cups you need the following ingredients:
- Waffelbecher from the supermarket, there are usually 16 pieces in it
- 85 g butter (soft)
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg (size L)
- 100 g of flour
- 2 knife tips baking soda
- 1 tbsp milk
- Some chocolate for melting and decoration
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- First whip the sugar with the soft butter until frothy
- Now mix the flour with the remaining ingredients and add to the butter-sugar mixture
- Stir well until a homogeneous mass is obtained
- Now fill the dough into a spray gun. If you do not have one, of course, also a piping bag.
- Place all 16 waffle cups on a baking tray (lay out with baking paper).
- Finally, evenly distribute the dough in the 16 cups. I had not even filled them a third, so our muffins in the waffle cup ended up being relatively low. If you take less cups, you have more dough and so the particles get a bit higher.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven
- Let cool down
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and finally put on the cooled mini-cake
- Decorate immediately with decoration of your choice
After the taste test is for me the decision has been made: The muffins in the waffle cup I make on the case for the birthday party in the daycare. Because we need more than 20 pieces. So I just double the recipe, and the remaining mini-cakes come to the birthday coffee for the afternoon on the table.
The party guide Celebrate children’s birthday: Great tips, ideas Games for an unforgettable party Your own birthday is a great day for children – after…
Living castle The extraordinary children’s birthday Birthday on the adventure castle Anyone who dreams of celebrating his birthday on a veritable…
birthday guests Giveaway for the birthday guests At a children’s birthday it is almost standard that the birthday guests a Giveaway bag to bring home the…
Carving children July 11, 2018 Comments Off on carving children Children like to carve animals and today we have the carving instructions for you. Today…