Training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist
Training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist with state-approved license to practice at the DGVT regional institute in Saxony in successful close cooperation with the KJP Dresden
Training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist (in-depth behavior therapy) can be offered completely under one roof, including practical work. Together with our clinic and the KJP Regional Institute Saxony of the DGVT, you have the opportunity to complete the complete training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist from a single source and with a strong practical relevance.
You can find more information in our flyer.
If you are interested and have any questions, please contact Dipl.-Psych. Sina Wanderer.
Permanent internship for social workers / educators and educators as part of the training for child and adolescent psychotherapists (SIP)
The medical specialty of the clinic and polyclinic for child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy deals with the diagnosis, therapy and prevention of mental and psychosomatic diseases in children, adolescents and adolescents. The focus is on the patient and is treated specifically by a qualified, interdisciplinary team. The clinic has an inpatient, semi-inpatient and outpatient offer based on its clinical focus.
As soon as possible, a position is as
Social pedagogue in internship (f / m / d) / psychologist in internship (f / m / d)
part-time (25h / week for 14 months or 29h / week for 12 months) as part of the training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist (practical activity).
We are looking for you as an open-minded, responsible and committed employee. As part of your internship, you will work in one of our clinical departments with children with mental illnesses and their families. For optimal care of our patients you work in a multi-professional team, u. a. with doctors, therapists, art therapists and others. You can find more information at www.kjp-dresden.de .
- Completed psychology degree (diploma or master) or comparable degree in social pedagogy, social work, pedagogy or educational science
- started training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist (preferably behavioral therapy)
- Physical and mental resilience
- Enjoy working with children, teenagers and their parents
- Interest to familiarize yourself with new areas of activity and tasks
We offer you the following options:
- Various support options for your therapy training (including close cooperation with training institutes, especially the DGVT)
- Work in leading medical research, teaching and health care combined with a highly specialized work environment
- Get to know and deal intensively with the field of activity of a child and adolescent psychotherapist in university clinical child and adolescent psychiatric care
- In addition, the possibility of participating in an ongoing clinical research project
- Training in test psychological procedures
The remuneration is based on the in-house collective agreement for interns at the Dresden University Hospital.
The contact person for applications or queries is Ms. Dipl-Psych. Ines Müller
Applications can be submitted by email or by post:
By email: KJPBewerbungen
Clinic and polyclinic for child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy
University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus
Child benefit after training If your child is about to finish an apprenticeship, it’s best to let us know in good time. We will explain to you what…
Schizophrenia in children and adolescents , MD, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University Schizophrenia is thought to be caused by…
Research and science Chair of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Witten / Herdecke The Chair of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the…
Professions with children in 360 ° and VR Professions with children : Accompany the little ones into their great future You can certainly remember your…