Terms and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Saalfeld Feengrotten and Tourismus GmbH) on the website shop.feengrotten.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own use is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for sale will be sold in "shopping cart" stored. Use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to select the "shopping cart" call and make changes at any time. After calling the page "cashbox" and the entry of personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions are finally displayed again all order data on the order summary page. Insofar as you use a Sofortzahl system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as payment method, you will either be directed to the order summary page in our online shop or you will first be directed to the Internet site of the provider of the Sofortzahl system forwarded. If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function “back" Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the button "To order with costs" declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) Your requests to make an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious deficiencies and transport damage, and we and the freight forwarder complaints as soon as possible
tell. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The place of fulfillment for all services arising from our existing business relationships as well as place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The authority to also call the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
§ 6 protection of minors
(1) When selling goods that fall under the provisions of the Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legal minimum age. Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective article description.
(2) By submitting your order, you assure that you have reached the statutory minimum age and that your details regarding your name and address are correct. You are required to ensure that only you or any person authorized by you to receive the delivery and who has reached the legal minimum age, will receive the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged by statutory provisions to carry out an age check, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to deliver the goods only to persons who have reached the legal minimum age, and in case of doubt the identity card of the To show the person receiving the goods to the age checker.
(4) Insofar as we show beyond the statutory minimum age in the respective item description that you must have reached the age of 18 for the purchase of the goods, the above paragraphs 1-3 apply with the proviso that instead of the statutory minimum age of majority got to.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Saalfeld fairy grottos and tourism GmbH
Fairy Grotto Route 2
E-Mail: [email protected]
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are ready to participate in dispute resolution procedures before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" our terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically secure.
4. Essential features of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the product and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a carrier not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal Liability Right
The liability for defects is governed by the regulation "warranty" in our terms and conditions (part I).
These GTC and customer information were created by lawyers specialized in IT law of the dealer federation and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 19.11.2018
Travel reporter Jürgen Drensek visits Saalfeld and the fairy grottoes.
Conditions CUSTOMER INFORMATION Table of Contents —————— 1. Scope 2. Conclusion of contract 3. Right of withdrawal 4. Prices and terms of…
Foodora, Deliveroo Co .: The legal situation with the new delivery services Deliveroo, Take Eat Easy or Foodora – delivery services with a new concept…
Detailed answers to your most common questions Dear patient, Welcome to the website of our dental practice . We have set up this area especially for you….
MBA distance learning: all information + distance learning courses MBA distance learning wanted? You are right here. In addition to detailed information…